Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pogo Tours North America Trailer

So I finally finished my motion graphics final and boy was that a bit of work. I can see how much time you spend just sampling sounds from a movie...Anyways Pogo just toured the US and wanted to do something as a contribution so I decided to make a trailer for his US tour.

The trailer consists of footage from other users that attended his shows around the states.

Special thanks to :
-NinjaVanishQuickly
-netnet336
-nightowl31385

for borrowing your footage. It was a fun project to do, it kind of gave me a glimpse of how Pogo does these tracks that he works on. I'm sure this is just a small portion that may not take as long as the rest of the process to get an amazing track up. Anyways here's the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment