Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tributists

Lately I've been stumbling upon a few really amazing artists that sound very similar and have the same work style as Pogo

Now you're probably wondering who Pogo(fagottron) is. He's all I've been listening to ever since I heard his work on Alice It's highly recommended that you check out his work. Superb. Pogo in a nutshell; he takes small clips and sounds from Pixar films, Disney movies and pretty much any film that he grew up with, and turns them into music. This type of style of work really intrigues me, so I decided to do some more research on Youtube for artists that are similar to Pogo.

Here's a few artists I came across:

RemixLuke
dainumo
jeesh

The three lads recently collaborated and made a series based on Star Wars. If you're a Star Wars fan and enjoy the music style of Pogo, you should definitely check out their Star Wars collaboration.







I believe the fourth one is in progress of being completed. I'm excited to see that one.

Today I've discovered another artist that goes by the name of Dittofication and his work is very similar to Pogo and the three tributists. Here's one of his video's that i've been really enjoying and can't stop listening to:



I'm hoping to see more of their work in the near future. It's great to hear music that's different and based on some of my favorite films. Keep up the good work guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm D!tto, Thankyou so much for you support. I like your designs, Maybe one day you could make me one. All the best

    ReplyDelete